Participation in fairs has determinable effects especially when you make a plan of what to do before, during and after event.
Fairs help to achieve many desired goals, create and maintain personal contacts with potential clients what is so important these days when running your business. Therefore many of major companies find trade fair as a core element of their marketing strategy.
- Determine goals of the participation in trade fair
- Arrange your stand in a way convenient to achieve desired goals
- Invite potential clients to visit your stand
- Organize training for stand staff
- Utilize Internet for your stand promotion
- Wide promotion of innovations
- Keep looking for clients
- Product presentation
- Focus on your key account
- Utilize contacts with media
- Make your stand arrangement attractive for visitors
- Assessment and appraisal of fair participation
- Compare goals with achievements
- Use contacts that you established
- Distribute mailing to your visitors
- Book the stand for next year!